Meet Lynne Robinson
Founder & CEO
Lynne’s strengths lie in business financial analytics and action, process improvement and leadership as it relates to transition. Excellent at causal analytics as well as team building, she is ready to share her expertise by helping your business with:
- Supplying expertise in financial and accounting operations
- Identifying drivers and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Streamlining operations to give better performance for the customer
- Implementing clear policies & procedures to eliminate any need for micromanaging
- Setting up distributed decision making to remove bottlenecks
- Improving communication to engage employees
- Providing an independent sounding board
- Identifying best practices for the onboarding process and transitions.
Lynne's interest in numbers began early when she was responsible for the accounting in her parents' building business while still in grade school. This led to Marquette University and a Bachelor of Science in accounting followed by experience on the audit staff of Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers).
Lynne enjoys spending time with her children, visiting her cabin, hiking, fishing and more recently kayaking.